Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Happy Thoughts gift box

Good morning! Just a quick little gift box today to share. I mentioned a few weeks ago that I had gotten some new sunflower stamps and this is another one called Sunflower Bouquet. I think this array of flowers and sunflowers in the bucket is so pretty. I have colored them with various Copic markers and die cut the shapes with a few Spellbinders dies. 


The base is some designer paper that I also stamped the sunflower seed stamp from the set as a background and some faux stitching. This box is made using my Graduation Hat tutorial but I cut the box down a little. Instead of 7x7 it was 6x6 measurements. The same with the 7 1/8 it was 6 1/8 measurements. Follow the same instructions for the box itself.  Fun little box that I added some dove chocolates to for a friend. Voila! Thanks for stopping by today! 


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, WOW! Cute little box. I love this design. The stamp and your coloring are amazing! I had to follow your link to see this particular set and my jaw dropped. It weakens my resolve to not buy anymore stamps till I catch up. You're so good to use your new set without delay. I'm years behind in my new stuff. Bad me!