Monday, December 4, 2017

Masculine Christmas tag

Good morning. I need a few masculine feeling Christmas tags this year. One of the people this is for is an avid hunter, so these deer die cuts I thought would be perfect. The birch wood background die is cut to fit between the red border and glued to the stitched border base to create a window look. 



I then added a die cut grass (which you can hardly see) to the base and some punched sprigs across the bottom. A few jewels for the center. Some sparkle along the branches to look like snow and my sentiment from Holly Golightly stamp set. Ribbon and twine and voila! I like how this turned out and hopefully he does too.

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Very nice! It may be masculine, but I just love this sort of woodsy, nature-themed creation. Really beautiful, Stacy.

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Now that's a nice tag! Even our masculine family and friends can use a little sparkle.

Dandi93 said...

Great masculine tag... I think the deer are a great choice especially for a hunter... They will love it for sure