Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Beautiful bouquet

Morning. These wonderful blooms are called Pure Prairie Bouquet.  This is a rather vibrant and colorful array of flowers so I tried to re-create the idea in my head using the Prisma Colored pencils. Yes I am addicted to these and need practice.  :-)  I think the blue flowers are my favorite but you knew that already didn't you? hee hee


I have the stamp set but used the digi for this as it was in my printed stack that I am trying to twindle down a bit. The only accent I have here is the little scallop border to the left and some sequins. The green background paper was suppose to draw out the leaves and stems but not sure I accomplished that quite right. Oh well... Live and you learn right.  I hope you have a GREAT day today! Thanks for stopping by. 

4 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I love your pencil coloring, and I agree -- just love those blue flowers. Blue is my favorite color too! Haha! You would know that too if you saw what I wear most of the time! ;) Anyway, I love your card and how sweet that little scallop border is with the sequins!! You encourage me to just color more!! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, you have a stack of printed digis, too? Sheesh, mine just keeps getting bigger, it seems. So... getting addicted to the pencils... when you have such good results it's easy to see why. Love this beautiful, colorful bouquet and, yes, the blue flowers are the sweetest. I'm always ready to see more of your coloring and card designs, Stacy!

Pauline said...

Oh my, you are doing excellent colouring with those Prismas! A nice array of colours, I too, love the blue flowers! I always love your layouts, you have such unique ideas! Love the little bit of scallop border along the side.

Traci M said...

That’s a lovely bouquet and you are definitely fine tuning your prisma pencil skills! Do you use gamasol to blend? Beautiful card and of course, the blues are the perfect addition!!