Monday, May 21, 2018

Poppy XL tote

Good morning. Did you happen to see last week of sneak peeks at Power Poppy? This Creative + Curious release was AWESOME! Marcy has a way of bringing stamps to life with her drawing and designs each and every release. She keeps out doing the last release and I think how does she do it.  :-)  Be sure to check out the PP Blog for all 11 stamp sets, yes 11 stamp sets with names of each Bloomie and sneak peeks. For a full look at each stamp set check out the Creative + Curious release and matching dies


If you have been to my blog at all you know that the new Poppy XL was going to be one of my favorite new XL flowers. Talk about awesome and I just loved fussy cutting this bloom. If you aren't a fan of fussy cutting, no need to worry Marcy thought of you as she created the matching Poppy XL Die for those who prefer a much faster method making this bloom stand out. hee hee I will say though I have a cool idea that I hope to get to the coming week's with this die and stamp so be on the look out. In the mean time here is a little gift tote using the Poppy XL stamp set. 
The tote die is from ODBD that is using pink cardstock. In looking at this bloom now, I would of colored the inside stem of the bloom a darker yellow with more grey hues, but too late now.  I cut around each of the stems, leaves and blooms and arranged them on the embossed based. My sentiments for a birthday gift and some sparkle and sequins to finish it off. Voila! 

For you last minute sneak peek followers, Marcy has a sale going on for the new release. See banner below. Have a wonderful Monday! 



4 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, I LOVE this sweet gift tote! It's wonderful, and what a gorgeous pink poppy on it! I LOVE it and love the beautiful colors of pink and she peach tones. Beautifully done, sweet friend! And no worries about your coloring...it's gorgeous, and she will LOVE it! Hugs and love! xoxo

Pauline said...

Stacy you always have such awesome ideas. Love this little tote. Your colouring on the poppy is gorgeous, love all the tones of pinks and yellows. A great gift idea!

Leslie Miller said...

I think your coloring looks fantastic! We're always second guessing ourselves. What a beautiful decoration for your gift tote. You're going to make someone very happy!

Allison Cope said...

How sweet Stacy! I love the orange touches in your poppy... it adds so much interest to your bloom! Fabulous gift bag!